Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office
- On Sunday, Robbin Hill, 55, of Chautauqua Road, Fredonia was charged with driving while intoxicated, driving while intoxicated per se and consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle.
The Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Department and the Dunkirk Police Depart-ment received several calls about an erratic driver who was running other drivers off the road. Dunkirk police located the vehicle on Farel Road and made a stop. Sheriff’s deputies arrived shortly afterward and identified Hill. They report he was intoxicated.
Hill was charged and released to family members. He is scheduled to appear in the Town of Pomfret Court.
- HANOVER – On Sunday at 2 a.m., Steven L. Taber, 43, of 2667 Sunset Drive in Eden was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, failure to keep right, crossed official markings, and no insurance.
Chautauqua County Sheriff’s deputies reportedly observed a vehicle traveling east on Routes 5 and 20 that crossed the center line and hazard line of the road several times. They stopped the vehicle and identified Taber as the driver, and charged him. He was released with traffic tickets.
- HARMONY – Sunday at 3:45 a.m. Chautauqua County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a crash on Hoag Road.
Andrew J. Sheldon, 26, of Ashville was operating a vehicle northbound when he drove off the road and crashed into a ditch. Shel-don was reportedly intoxicated and was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, moving from land unsafely and operating out of class.
Sheldon was released to a third party and is to appear in Town of Harmony Court.
State Police at Collins
- EAST OTTO – On Thursday, troopers took Michelle Booth, 32, of Meyer Hill Road into custody at her residence.
The Village of Springville issued a bench warrant after she failed to appear for a second-degree identity theft case, and the Town of Concord issued a bench warrant after she failed to appear for court on a third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation charge.
That afternoon, while troopers were at her home checking for her, a car pulled into the driveway and she was identified as the passenger in the back seat.
Booth was taken into custody without incident, arraigned in the Town of Concord Court and sent to the Erie County Holding Center on $15,000 bail.
- VERSAILLES – Troop-ers charged Wyatt Schoenle, 39, of Chestnut Street with third-degree falsely reporting an incident and third-degree offering a false instrument in connection with a complaint he made a week earlier.
On April 6, troopers were sent to his home after he reported money missing from his wallet. Schoenle reported that an acquaintance of his was at his home and took the money. When troopers questioned the acquaintance, he showed them saved text messages Schoenle had sent him. Reportedly, the messages threatened him and said Schoenle would report that he stole his money after the two had a dispute.
Schoenle is scheduled to appear in Perrysburg Court.
N.Y. State Troopers
- SHERIDAN – Sunday morning, troopers charged Branden Czechowski, 29, of South Dayton for aggravated driving while intoxicated.
He reportedly crossed the center line while driving on South Roberts Road. He reportedly failed field sobriety tests and was detained.
He was processed at the Fredonia state police barracks where his blood alcohol level was tested and reported to be .20 percent.
He is scheduled to appear in Sheridan Court May 16.