Chautauqua County Court
MAYVILLE – District Attorney David W. Foley announced the following pleas and sentences in Chautauqua County Court:
- Ismael M. Ortiz, 43, of Ellicott Road, Brocton, was sentenced to 2 years determinate in state prison with 10 years post-release supervision for first-degree sexual abuse.
- Michael Mooney, 59, of Main Street, North Collins, was sentenced to 1 year in jail, a 3-year conditional discharge and 36 months ignition interlock device for felony driving while intoxicated.
- Sheltear L. Brown, 22, of King Street, Dunkirk, was sentenced to 6 months in jail and 5 years probation for third-degree robbery.
- Josie Adams, 56, of Washington Avenue, Dunkirk, was sentenced to 5 years probation, 60 months ignition interlock device, a $2,500 fine and 1-year driver’s license revocation for felony aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- Charles Faison, 49, of Jamestown, was sentenced to a 1 year conditional discharge, $1,000 fine, 12 months ignition interlock device and 6-months driver’s license revocation for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.
- Neftali Cintron, 50, of Jamestown, was sentenced to a 1-year conditional discharge and restitution for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Luis DeJesus-Colon, 28, of Jamestown, was sentenced to a 1-year conditional discharge and restitution for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Jacob Soggs, 31, of Route 20, Silver Creek, was sentenced to 90 days in jail for SORA registry violation (2 counts).
Fredonia Police Department
Noel Dominguez, 24, of Brigham Road, was charged with second-degree harassment on July 8.
Nathan Mosier, 20, of Cassadaga, was charged with under 21 possession of alcohol on July 8.
Matthew Sutton, 26, of Brocton, was charged with following too closely, driving an uninspected vehicle, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, leaving the scene of an accident and having a broken front windshield on July 11.
Bautista Santiago Mario, 29, of East Doughty Street in Dunkirk, was charged with having a suspended registration and unlicensed driving on July 12.
Ronald Powless, 25, of Brocton, was charged with petit larceny on Monday.
Edwin Wilson, 36, of Ruggles Street in Dunkirk, was charged with petit larceny on Monday.
On Tuesday at around 4 p.m., Louis Polichetti, 50, of West Sixth Street in Dunkirk, was heading north on Water Street near the intersection with Washington Street when he struck a power pole. Polichetti stated he must have fallen asleep behind the wheel as he did not remember leaving the roadway. He was alert after striking a tree in front of 175 Water St., then the power pole after striking the tree. The pole snapped in half. The power company did arrive on the scene. Nobody was injured and no charges were filed. Polichetti’s vehicle was towed to Mancuso’s Service Center.
Cherry Creek man charged with drug possession
CHERRY CREEK – On Wednesday, Tyler Bailey, 21, of Cherry Creek was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.
Fredonia troopers responded to a complaint of a disorderly subject at a residence on Route 83. At the scene, they reportedly saw a couple smoking devices and a metal grinder containing marijuana in plain view in Bailey’s bedroom.
Bailey was issued an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of Villenova Court on Aug. 1.