The Chautauqua Center to hold workshops on the Affordable Care Act
The Chautauqua Center will provide a series of Awareness Sessions throughout Chautauqua County about the Affordable Care Act and how it may affect individuals.
These sessions will serve as not only the education and awareness, but give options for enrollment.
The sessions are scheduled throughout the county as follows:
- Wednesday at 1 p.m., Chautauqua Works, 407 Central Ave., Dunkirk
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 6 p.m., Dunkirk High School Cafeteria
- Thursday, Oct. 24 at 5:30 p.m., Dunkirk Free Library
- Monday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m., Ahira Hall Memorial Library, Brocton
- Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 11 a.m., Patterson Library, Westfield
- Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 1 p.m., Chautauqua Works, 407 Central Ave., Dunkirk
- Monday, Nov. 4 at 6:30 p.m., Anderson-Lee Library, Silver Creek
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 11 a.m., Westfield Soup Kitchen
The Chautauqua Center is committed to helping people identify the health insurance plan that best meets their needs. If you have questions, call at 363-6050 ask for Mari or Starr.