Chautauqua County Court
MAYVILLE – District Attorney David W. Foley announced the following sentences in Chautauqua County Court in front of the Honorable John T. Ward:
- Jonathan B. Yates, 27, of Jamestown, was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in state prison with 2 years post-release supervision for second-degree assault and time served for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Jermaine L. Fann, 28, of Buffalo, was sentenced to 2-4 years in state prison for second-degree attempted assault.
- Mark R. Dzielski, 28, of Brocton,was sentenced to 2 years in state prison with 2 years post-release supervision for third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance concurrent with 10 months in jail for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Shell S. Raymond, 45, of Jamestown, was sentenced to 1 year in jail for aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child consecutive to 6 months in jail for second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation.
- Fred Santiago, 25, of Dunkirk, was sentenced to 6 months in jail and 5 years probation for third-degree burglary.
- Kyle C. Langer, 24, of Sherman, was sentenced to 5 years probation for second-degree assault.
- Felicia Cardone-Tefft, 25, of Jamestown, was sentenced to 5 years probation, a $1,000 fine and 60 months ignition interlock device for felony driving while intoxicated.
- John E. Ley, 47, of Dunkirk, was sentenced to 45 days in jail, a $2,000 fine and a 1-year conditional discharge with ignition interlock device for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.