WMS Honors Students of the Month
On a monthly basis, Westfield Middle School honors one student at each grade level as the Student of the Month. Teachers and staff can nominate one student who they believe meets the following criteria:
1. Follows Westfield’s Rules of Respect for staff and peers.
2. Shows outstanding effort and improvement or shows achievement and consistent high scores on tests, quizzes and projects
3. Is prepared daily to participate in all classes.
4. Serves as a positive role model for peers
5. Demonstrates a positive attitude and good citizenship.
Three students were selected as a student of the month for December.
The 6th grade recipient is Bradley Belmondo. Bradley enjoys all of his classes and is especially fond of band and the fun he has in the band room. In his spare time he enjoys playing music on the trumpet and piano, and listening to music. Bradley hopes to go to college and focus on music and technology.
Austin Bourgeois received this honor for the 7th grade. He enjoys his science, social studies and physical education classes. Austin enjoys playing sports. In the future he hopes to do well in school and go to a good college.
At the 8th grade level Tom Ackendorf was selected. In school he enjoys his science class. Outside of the classroom Tom enjoys playing football and is a member of the Goldenhawks team. In the future he hopes to finish high school and attend college.